Friday, September 25, 2015

Pic Collage

This week Mrs. Prater came to kindergarten and taught the kids how to use Pic Collage for Kids.  She used a Storybots opening video in Pic Collage for Kids to grab their attention about the number 6.  Then she talked to the students about all the ways they can make six using their fingers.  Once they were put into groups, Mrs. Prater discussed rules and procedures about using the iPads.  She then took the students step by step on how to create a collage pertaining to the number six using stickers, a ten frame, and text spelling the number word six.  The students were very engaged and you can see their final products below.  We plan to continue this lesson with the numbers 7-10 next week.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you could do it Matula:) I love the collages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I can't wait to use PicCollage in my class. I have used it personally so this is one I should be able to do! :)

    ReplyDelete